If you are experiencing one or more of the following issues listed below, it is most likely due to a fault within the electrical wiring or faulty product that has been installed in your home.
- Flickering lights
- Power point, switches or appliance producing a burning smell or burn marks
- Certain appliances causing a power outage.
- Sparks while plugging in, or unplugging an appliance.
- Power points heating up.
It is possible to have more than one fault at a time and it is common for a fault to not be known. It is our job at Westwire Electrics, to find the electrical fault and rectify any electrical issue you may have.